Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifth PRS Ride 2014 - Vancouver BMW Ducati > Squamish Sep 13
Date: Saturday Sep 13 Ride is a GO (Stay up to date on this post)
Weather Permitting. Look for the GREEN message above.

Time: 10:30am, leave 11:00am
Meet: Vancouver BMW Ducati (3061 Grandview Hwy, Vancouver)

Destination: Squamish (Starbucks / Whitespot / A&W Parking Lot)

Approximate Ride Time: 1 hour 20 mins

Map: Click here for Map

Please familiarize yourself with the route! (link above)

Come ride with your fellow PRS grads for a nice easy cruise through the back roads of north shore, and onwards to Squamish.

As usual, we will meet, socialize, have a safety meeting, and break off into your own groups riding safely to Squamish.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquiries. Direct your questions via email to me, or via this forum. **

Thanks,
Brose
---------
Brose
I'm in!
Hi

Me too
Looking forward to it!
Only if it's nice out! :roll:
im in, if no rain.
Im in, hopefully the weather cooperates
is this only for PRS alumni or can other riders join?

I'll go either way.
danwal Wrote:is this only for PRS alumni or can other riders join?
I'll go either way.
If they are not PRS grads, just keep in mind, most of the riders are new, and pace is speed limit. If they like to go fast, well, these rides aren't for that. Smile
---------
Brose
+1, see you guys there!
I'm in.
I am living in Squamish now. I won't join you for the ride up, but I will be at Starbucks to meet more riding buddies!

Somebody text 778-709-5139 when you get there, I'm 3 minutes away!
I'll be there!
Count me in. Haven't made one of these rides yet. Just back and forth to work every day is great and by far my favorite part of the day but something more is welcomed. Rain or shine, makes no difference to me... Benefits of an Enduro haha. Speed is not the point for me. Riding is great no matter the distance or the weather.
In
Change of plans. I'll be at the first pull out on the 99, right after the Horseshoe bay exit on the downhill.

Can I get confirmation from somebody that the group will honk at me as they roll through? I'm sure there will be many groups riding up on a Saturday morning, I want to make sure I head up with PRS.

I'll be there around 11:10. Even if somebody could text me as you leave BMW it'll let me know when to be on the lookout.

Just checked the map. Too much work. I'll meet you at BMW lol.
I'm in! Mr. T senior will also be there.
me +1 :O)
nickels Wrote:Change of plans. I'll be at the first pull out on the 99, right after the Horseshoe bay exit on the downhill.

Can I get confirmation from somebody that the group will honk at me as they roll through? I'm sure there will be many groups riding up on a Saturday morning, I want to make sure I head up with PRS.

I'll be there around 11:10. Even if somebody could text me as you leave BMW it'll let me know when to be on the lookout.

Just checked the map. Too much work. I'll meet you at BMW lol.

An easy spot to meet would be the turn from Marine onto the 99. There are a couple spots to stop just south of the round-about where we will turn right onto 99. That said the section of Marine drive through West Van is really nice so maybe you should show up a BMW. hah
I'm in too ...