Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First (of many, many) ride of 2014!!!!
I see the last post was from Oct 2013..

I just did my first ride of the season, it was wonderful!

Anyone want to do the first PRS ride sometime soon? Rain this weekend, but hopefully next weekend!
Hardcore!
---------
Brose
I've been riding all season, including in the snow. I'd be up for a ride.
Im thinking of hitting point roberts hopefully on Fri/Sat. Purchased a disc lock.

You in James/Bros?
nisko Wrote:Im thinking of hitting point roberts hopefully on Fri/Sat. Purchased a disc lock.

You in James/Bros?

I'd be up for it but I still haven't received my EDL from ICBC. So only domestic rides for me for at least a week.
Don't have a passport? That's all I'm using.

Either way. Weather looks good, If I don't get my package on Fri, I'll head out early on Sat to get it and then If anyone is up for a ride to Harrison... lmk!
nisko Wrote:Don't have a passport? That's all I'm using.

Either way. Weather looks good, If I don't get my package on Fri, I'll head out early on Sat to get it and then If anyone is up for a ride to Harrison... lmk!
I'd do a Saturday ride to Harrison and back. But Sunday is going to be 12c and no rain whatsoever whereas Saturday there is a risk of 1mm of rain and a high of 8c.
Fri/Saturdays are my only days off. Sundays are usually slow days at work, so if you're ok with making a few stops for e-mail checking. I think we could get away with it.
Never mind.. Sunday works, i just got asked to work Fri/Sat instead.

Where do you live?
nisko Wrote:Never mind.. Sunday works, i just got asked to work Fri/Sat instead.

Where do you live?

Coquitlam. Want to meet up at the Esso beside Austin and North Rd? Sunday morning at 10am?
Can we push it for 11-11:30? I work at a club on Saturday night and won't get off till 3:30am.

I'm on a cruiser and don't generally like going over 10-15 speed limit, hope you're cool with that.
Eh I probably won't go, I'm more of a spirited rider so it might not work like clockwork.
Fair enough.