Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sixth PRS Ride 2013 - Squamish Sat Oct 26 *Rebooted!*
Date: Saturday October 26th Ride is a GO! (Stay up to date on this post)
Weather Permitting. Look for the GREEN message above.

Time: 11:00am, leaving 11:30am sharp!
Meet: Pacific Riding School

Destination: Squamish (Parking lot of Starbucks, White Spot, A&W, etc)

Approximate Ride Time: 1.5 hours + time for break. (Or more scenic city route 2 hours)

Route Map (1.5 hrs): Route Map #1 (Hwy #1)
Route Map (2 hrs): Route Map #2 (Via Marine/UBC)

Please familiarize yourself with the route! (link above)

Come ride with your fellow PRS grads and Kramer for a nice easy cruise through the back roads to Squamish.

We will have a quick briefing on the route, rules of the ride, and let you form your groups. Please bring lots of liquids and cash for snack.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquiries. Direct your questions via email to me, or via this forum. **

Thanks,
Brose
---------
Brose
i'm in (2)

oops, double booked. DAMN, next time!
I'm In

***UPDATE 10/18/2013 - I'm still in. Either route is okay with me. Route 2 will have more to see though
In IN IN IN IN!!

(I'm actually that excited)
works for me.
I'm in! Will be my first group ride. Big Grin
I'm in. Finally one I can make.
I am in if the weather is holding up....
Count me in!

Ron Bakker
(604) 838-0436
I'm so in!!! Smile
Im in! this will be my first group ride and my first time going to Cultus lake!
Owen K
We have to change the destination.. Sad (Cultus Lake restaurants are now closed for the season)

Where shall we go?
---------
Brose
I am in too
I suggest the Mission Springs Brew Pub. Great pub with amazing beers and really good food. I will have another PRS graduate with me as a plus 1.
JeffB Wrote:I suggest the Mission Springs Brew Pub. Great pub with amazing beers and really good food. I will have another PRS graduate with me as a plus 1.
Is that a "family friendly" pub? I'm not legal drinking age yet, and it would suck to not be allowed in.
Owen K
I have seen young children there many times. Likely closes to minors after 8 PM like many pubs. However that won't be an issue for this ride. Smile
I am in
JeffB Wrote:I have seen young children there many times. Likely closes to minors after 8 PM like many pubs. However that won't be an issue for this ride. Smile
Awesome! ill be there then.
Owen K
We've updated the route, destination now Squamish!
---------
Brose
Route 2 please. No fun in riding hwy1 especially with all the construction and such Smile