Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second PRS Ride 2012 - Hell's Gate Jun 23 9:30am *CANCELLED*
Date: Saturday June 23rdRide is CANCELLED!!! (Stay up to date on this post)
Weather Permitting. Look for the GREEN message above.

Time: 9:30am, leaving 10:00am sharp!
Meet: Vancouver BMW Ducati (3061 Grandview Hwy, Vancouver)

Destination: Elvis Rocks the Canyon (42225 Trans Canada Hwy, Hells Gate, BC) 604-867-9260

Approximate Ride Time: 3.5 hours + time for lunch.

YOU MUST STOP IN HOPE FOR GAS!!!

Direct Route Link (2hr 30m) via Hwy#1: Direct Route Map
Scenic Route Via Mission Back Roads (3hr 30m): Extended Route via Mission Back Roads

Please familiarize yourself with the route! (link above)

Come ride with your fellow PRS grads (and possibly some of the other PRS crew) for a nice easy cruise through the country side and stop for a nice lunch at the Elvis Rocks the Canyon Cafe by Hell's Gate.

We will have a quick briefing on the route, rules of the ride, possibly split up into different teams of 5 and assign leaders. Please bring lots of liquids and cash for lunch.

Because we need to inform the restaurant that we're coming, we need everyone to reply here so we can do a head count.
Please reply to this thread so we can get a sense of numbers.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquries. Direct your questions via email to me, or via this forum. **

Thanks,
Brose
---------
Brose
I might come say hi in the AM before the departure but can't make this ride due to prior commitments Sad ride safe everyone!
Distance is measured in the amount of bugs I splatter on my visor...
Bike's been tuned up, including a new chain and sprockets, and I've even replaced my helmet... I'm in.

Hope the weather holds.
In like Flynn... + 1
I'm in!

Elizabeth Big Grin
Count me in for 2 as I have a friend riding as well!
I am in :mrgreen:
Two Riders here......

4 Wheels Move the Body.......2 Wheels move the soul <3
"4 Wheels Move the body......2 Wheels Move the Soul"

<3 Zoom Zoom <3
Is there going to be a slower group? If so and good weather I'm in!
delta164 Wrote:Is there going to be a slower group? If so and good weather I'm in!
This is a prs ride... not bcsportbike! I would hope that everyone rides respectfully, with the understanding that most riders on these rides are new... and if anything should happen, it would shed a negative light on the rides and PRS!

But easy answer.... ya i'm sure there will be lots of slow groups. Smile
---------
Brose
im in + 5 thanks. Big Grin ( hoping its sunny!)
I'm in of it doesn't rain
As of right now, ride is still on... last update on Friday, by 5pm.
---------
Brose
:evil:

I've been volun-TOLD that I am working this weekend so I will no longer be able to attend.

Enjoy the ride. :|
Since there's only 15 people RSVP'ed... do you guys want to cancel it? Weather's changing for the better.. but.. ?

You guys call it, if not I'll make a decision tomorrow PM...
---------
Brose
Yes, myself plus 1, hoping for a sunny day..
I'm still in for a morning visit to say hi but still can't make it to the ride Sad
Distance is measured in the amount of bugs I splatter on my visor...
Save a spot for me...unless weather calls for rain all day.
Weather looks like its getting better, I'm still good to go!
Cableguy Wrote:Since there's only 15 people RSVP'ed... do you guys want to cancel it? Weather's changing for the better.. but.. ?

You guys call it, if not I'll make a decision tomorrow PM...

We're still good to go if the weather is dry. People are not rsvp'ing because the forecast is looking iffy for Saturday (can't blame them this Van weather is killing us!)

Sunday is looking much much better - wondering if more people with show if it is changed to Sunday?