Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride to Misssion Raceway from PRS, July 1st.
IF I thought there was a bunch interested, I could organise another ride from PRS to the race track July 1st, Canada Day.
We would leave around 9:30 from PRS, relaxed legal pace, back roads (no highway).
Interested?? Should out now, otherwise just meet us there at 11:30 so you can join the track walk.
BC Children's Hospital Foundation Balding for Dollars

Email Bernie: PRSMechanic(at)hotmail(dot)com
Come on everyone! This is a GREAT ride I did this ride a few years ago and its was a BLAST! Plus you get to see some Kick Arse racing! Rossi eat your heart out! :? Remember admission to Mission is $10 and I will be there with my crappy tire ez up so come on by and say hi!

~Kyle aka Hollywood~
~713~
I would love to do this but unfortunately I already have plans.

Cheers.
-Andreas
Now it's a year later in 2011...

Any plans for a ride from PRS (or other agreed location) and ride to the Mission Raceway on August 1st, 2011? It's a WMRC race day and a group could help fill in the stands a bit. Maybe even volunteer if you get there early enough. Am curious about track and wouldn't mind some company in the stands and a ride to boot.
Aria Wrote:Now it's a year later in 2011...

Any plans for a ride from PRS (or other agreed location) and ride to the Mission Raceway on August 1st, 2011? It's a WMRC race day and a group could help fill in the stands a bit. Maybe even volunteer if you get there early enough. Am curious about track and wouldn't mind some company in the stands and a ride to boot.

Aria, start a new thread with the date posted in the subject line... maybe someone will join ya! Smile
---------
Brose