Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th 2011 PRS Ride to Harrison's Sun Oct 16 10:15am
Date: Sunday, Oct 16 Ride is a GO! (Stay up to date on this post)
Weather Permitting. Look for the GREEN message above.

Time: 10:15am, leaving 11:00am sharp!
Meet: Trev Deeley Harley Davidson (1875 Boundary Road, Vancouver)
On the WEST SIDE parking lot off Kootenay St
Second Meet:11:15am Shoppers Drug Mart on St. Johns in Coquitlam

Destination: Old Settler's Pub (222 Cedar Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs) via Mission Backroads

Approximate Ride Time: 2.5 hours + time for lunch.
Route Link: Google Maps

Please familiarize yourself with the route! (link above)

Come ride with your fellow PRS grads (and possibly some of the other PRS crew) for a nice easy cruise through the city and stop for a nice lunch at Old Settler's Pub in Harrison's.

We will have a quick briefing on the route, rules of the ride, possibly split up into different teams of 5 and assign leaders. Please bring lots of liquids and cash for lunch.

Because we need to inform the restaurant that we're coming, we need everyone to reply here so we can do a head count.
Please reply to this thread so we can get a sense of numbers.

** Please refrain from e-mailing or calling the PRS line for inquries. Direct your questions via email to me, or via this forum. **

Thanks,
Brose
---------
Brose
+me
I'm there!
Distance is measured in the amount of bugs I splatter on my visor...
Smile ya!
I`m in, maybe +1
Im in along with wife
I'm in....
I'm in! Haven't been able to make one yet.
I'm in, but I'll join up around the Pitt River bridge since I don't want to backtrack.
07 Honda CBR125R (gone)
89 Honda SPADA VT250
11 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
i'm with a friend as long as the weather is good (keeping my fingers cross)
I am in. Hopefully we get some good weather.
Looks like I had to wait until the last one of the year before getting in on the action.

Might put day plates on the 750 for this one... or borrow a bike from the shop.
I wish I can go. I will try catch you guys up at Harrison's if I can.
in + 1
Please count me in, plus 2 others. 3 bikes all together.
I'm in.

Hopefully I can pick up an Oregon Scientific ATC9K or GoPro Hero helmet mounted camera in time for the ride.

Are there any other models that anyone would recommend I look into (and where I can find them)?
Sure, why not, count me in. However, I'm not too comfy on the #1 on my little bike, so I'll leave Trev Deely a tad earlier to take Barnet Hwy and try to time it to meet up near the Pitt River bridge. If I don't time it right, will see you in Harrison. I know the way.
Aria Wrote:Sure, why not, count me in. However, I'm not too comfy on the #1 on my little bike, so I'll leave Trev Deely a tad earlier to take Barnet Hwy and try to time it to meet up near the Pitt River bridge. If I don't time it right, will see you in Harrison. I know the way.
We're not on Hwy#1 for too long, but if you remind me that day, I was planning on taking the longer barnet route, so you can tag along with my group? But we can assess your comfort level then?
---------
Brose
I'll come- if the weather's good...
Sad Unfortunately we can no longer go. That's -2. Sad