Pacific Riding School Forums
FRI May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - Printable Version

+- Pacific Riding School Forums (https://www.pacificridingschool.com/forum2)
+-- Forum: Rides & Events (https://www.pacificridingschool.com/forum2/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: PRS Ride Forum (https://www.pacificridingschool.com/forum2/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: FRI May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. (/thread-57.html)

FRI May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - Sunny - 05-03-2011

Hi, anyone interested in riding from BBY to Richmond this coming Friday evening and dinner there ?
Just a relax cruise ride.

That's my whole day off, i can do afternoon too but i think evening traffic is easier..

Sunny.

Re: Wed., May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - WildPyro - 05-03-2011

I'm also off tomorrow. Surgery in the morning though, maybe some loose ends for work late morning... the ride to Richmond is pretty boring though isn't it?

Surely there is a better dinner destination we could come up with...

Re: Wed., May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - Cableguy - 05-04-2011

WildPyro Wrote:I'm also off tomorrow. Surgery in the morning though, maybe some loose ends for work late morning... the ride to Richmond is pretty boring though isn't it?

Surely there is a better dinner destination we could come up with...

*Updated your subject line to say "FRI" instead of Wed.

Burnaby to Richmond can be scenic: Hope over Alex Fraser > River Road to Richmond > Steveston > 4 Rd > Back road farm lands through the pier.

Re: FRI May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - Sunny - 05-04-2011

Oh i never try that route ! sounds wonderful.

Could you make it on Friday Ambrose ? It would be nice if you could lead the way of this route.. Big Grin

Re: FRI May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - Cableguy - 05-04-2011

Sunny Wrote:Oh i never try that route ! sounds wonderful.

Could you make it on Friday Ambrose ? It would be nice if you could lead the way of this route.. Big Grin

Gotta work @ PRS dude... Smile

Hi Ambrose, how about Saturday, I am off on this Saturday too...

Re: FRI May 6. Evening ride from BBY to Richmond dinner. - Cableguy - 05-04-2011

Sunny Wrote:Hi Ambrose, how about Saturday, I am off on this Saturday too...

Wasn't planning on riding this Sat.. (possible rain), and if it's not raining, I'll probably be hitting up the different demo days Western & Pacific Moto are doing.. Smile

PRS Group ride will be coming up on the 15th!

Tongue I'm not trying to avoid you or your rides... I just rarely ride outside of work lately... Sad

I KNOW you are trying to avoid me !! :evil: Ha ha, just kidding..

There's another group riding coming up ?! Great ! Will join that one for sure.

Also you are right, I just check Weather Network, it will probably rain this Saturday.