$495 + GST
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns, or contact our office directly at 604.572.7312. Complete your registration at our Registration Page and select "Street Level 2".
April 22, 2018
August 26, 2018
The Level 2 course is for riders looking to improve their street riding skills. This course will challenge your slow speed balance and manoeuvring skills for turning around in a limited space, handling the unexpected such as avoiding sudden debris or vehicle on the road, misjudging a corner and entering too quick, or making an emergency stop.
The 2 day course will incorporate: Classroom (2 hours) 7:00pm - 9:00pm on the previous Wednesday at PRS and practical riding (7.5 hours) 8:30am - 4:00pm on a Sunday at Kwantlen Langley (map):
- Advanced slow speed
- 6" offset (staggered) slalom
- Small radius 180 turns
- Collision avoidance (50-60km/h)
- Threshold braking in straight line and on a curve (50-60km/h)
- Digitally timed course to see your improvement!
- Class 6 or equivalent motorcycle license
- Minimum 1 year riding experience, or graduate of PRS MSA Course
- Insured motorcycle. All brands of motorcycles are welcome!
- Appropriate body armoured riding pants, jacket, boots, gloves and minimum DOT full face helmet
- Knee guards can be provided over jeans