Our ICBC certified MSA course is now on the island, serving communities of Courtenay, Nanaimo & Campbell River
$875 + GST
Complete your registration on our Registration Page and select "Mobile School" and the first date (Friday) of that course.
If you would like us to come to your community, please email us at email@example.com or call 604.572.7312 with any questions/concerns.
A minimum of 8 students is required for our mobile unit to come to your location.
Full payment is required and additional lessons and ICBC road test logistics will not be provided after the course has been completed. The course will include:
- Use of 2018 Yamaha motorcycle
- Use of PRS riding gear - Helmet, Riding Jacket, Knee Protection and Gloves (you will need to provide your own leather boots that cover the ankle)
- Classroom theory, lot training with MSA test, one road ride
The 4 day adaptable schedule allows for any adjustments/changes that may be required by the program:
- Fri 5:00pm - 10:00pm Classroom
- Sat 8:30am - 4:00pm Lot Training
- Sun 8:30am - 4:00pm Lot Training
- Mon 5:00pm - 10:00pm Road Training (ICBC and Survival Strategies)
- Motorcycle Leaners Permit or Full Class 6 license
- Recent bicycle slow speed balance experience is required to train on a motorcycle
- Appropriate motorcycle footwear (or boots that cover the ankle
- Appropriate motorcycle jacket with shoulder, elbow and back armor, full face helmet (min DOT), gloves*
- Knee guards can be provided over jeans
*If you require riding gear from PRS, we will need to know your jacket, helmet and gloves sizes upon registration
We also need to know your T-shirt size as a complimentary graduation PRS shirt is given upon successful completion of the course.