$875 + GST
Our ICBC certified MSA course is now mobile!
If you would like us to come to your community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.572.7312 with any questions/concerns.
A minimum of 8 students is required for our mobile unit to come to your location.
Full payment is required and additional lessons and ICBC road test logistics will not be provided after the course has been completed. The course will include:
- Use of 2018 Yamaha motorcycle
- Use of PRS riding gear - Helmet, Riding Jacket, Knee Protection and Gloves (you will need to provide your own leather boots that cover the ankle)
- Classroom theory, lot training with MSA test, one road ride
The 4 day adaptable schedule allows for any adjustments/changes that may be required by the program:
- Fri 5:00pm - 10:00pm Classroom
- Sat 8:30am - 4:00pm Lot Training
- Sun 8:30am - 4:00pm Lot Training
- Mon 5:00pm - 10:00pm Road Training (ICBC and Survival Strategies)
- Motorcycle Leaners Permit or Full Class 6 license
- Recent bicycle slow speed balance experience is required to train on a motorcycle
- Appropriate motorcycle footwear (or boots that cover the ankle
- Appropriate motorcycle jacket with shoulder, elbow and back armor, full face helmet (min DOT), gloves*
- Knee guards can be provided over jeans