May 18, 2016 SAVAGE CYCLES #141-2956 WESTSHORE PKWY V9B 0B2
May 19, 2016 ACTION MOTORCYCLES INC. 1234 ESQUIMALT ROAD V9A 3N8
May 21, 2016 MILE ZERO MOTORSPORTS LTD 3-13136 THOMAS ROAD V9G 1L9
May 24, 2016 S & V MOTORCYCLE WORLD 10607 KING GEORGE HWY V3T 2X3
May 25, 2016 HOLESHOT RACING LTD 8867 201 STREET V2Y 0C8
May 26, 2016 BIG TOP POWERSPORTS 7869 ENTERPRISE DRIVE V2R 4H2
May 28, 2016 VALLEY MOTO SPORT #100-1195 INDUSTRIAL RD. V1Z 1G4
PRINCE GEORGE BC
May 30, 2016 NR MOTORS LTD. 805 1ST AVENUE V2L 2Y4
June 01, 2016 RIVERCITY CYCLE LTD. 1794 KELLY DOUGLAS ROAD V2C 5S4
The 2016 demo ride season is around the corner, and offers a great chance to test
ride that new Suzuki you’ve always dreamed of!
Motorcycles Available for Demo Rides*:
*NEW* GSX-S1000 ABS
*NEW* GSX-S1000F ABS
*NEW* 2017 SV650 ABS
V-Strom 1000 ABS
V-Strom 1000 SE ABS
V-Strom 650 XA EXP ABS
V-Strom 650 ABS
BURGMAN 650 ABS
Come out and test ride your favorite 2016 Suzuki motorcycle!
Riding Requirements for Demo Day
The Operator represents and warrants that:
(a) Operator is at least eighteen years of age and is properly qualified and licensed to operate the Motorcycle under the laws of the Province in which the test ride will be conducted (in Ontario M2, M) and that such license is not under suspension or subject to pending suspension. No learners permits or licenses are accepted.
(b) When operating the Motorcycle, the Operator shall at all times wear:
- Motorcycle helmet, which is designated and a minimum DOT approved for motorcycling. Riders choosing to use an open face helmet must have adequate eye protection. Note: "Beanie" helmets of any type are not allowed. Very old helmets may also be considered unsafe and accordingly not acceptable for our demo rides.
- Full finger riding gloves.
- Jeans without holes or riding pants.
- Boots or shoes that cover the ankles.
- A long sleeved jacket. (riders are responsible for bringing their own riding gear)
- He/she is not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
Demo rides will commence at 10am and will run once on the hour with the last ride departing at 4pm. (times may vary depending on dealer)
Bookings are done on a first come first served basis. Upon completion of your fist demo ride, you will have the ability to sign up for additional demo rides. Additional rides are subject to availability. Some dealerships may offer a pre-booking option so it’s best to contact the dealer that’s hosting the demo ride to confirm.
While we try to have full representation of all our Road legal motorcycles, some models may not be available at our demo ride events due to prior commitments.
Passengers are allowed providing they are of legal age, have proper riding gear and sign a waiver form.
*Should weather conditions become a safety concern (i.e. rain), rides may be cancelled or interrupted. Scheduled rides may continue during periods of light rain; however, participants may be restricted to experienced riders with a full ‘M’ license only. Decisions are made at the discretion of the on-site Suzuki Demo Ride Supervisor.
* Please note bikes listed above are subject to change please check back periodically to confirm.