Register by email: email@example.com or call/text 604-910-2783.
Reserved for women only, this is the perfect chance to experience a BMW Motorcycle under no sales pressure in a very relaxed and controlled environment.
With fully adjustable ergonomics, optional lowered suspension and optional low seats our motorcycles are capable of adapting to the majority of women's requirements.
Register through the email above with Trish and ensure to note the model you are interested in riding.
Things to remember before you participate in a BMW Motorrad Canada Test Ride Event:
• This is a group ride with dedicated BMW lead and tail personal to ensure the groups safety.
• You must be at least 19 years of age and possess a valid motorcycle license in the province that the ride event occurs.
• Full protective gear is required (Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Jacket, Pants). No exposed skin will be permitted.
All riders must arrive at least 15 mins prior to your scheduled ride time in order to:
• Complete the Test Ride Waiver
• Pay your charitable donation
• Participate in the Rider’s Meeting
• A BMW ride event fills up quickly. Please reserve your preferred motorcycle model and ride time in advance.
Each year, the BMW Motorrad Canada National Test Ride Program has raised money for local charities through the test ride donations. As a proud National Olympic Partner and Official Vehicle of the Canadian Olympic Team, all test ride donations collected this year at BMW Motorrad Test Ride Events will be going to help Canadian athletes in their quest for gold. All donations will be presented to the Canadian Olympic Foundation.