When: Friday July 17, 2015
Where: Daytona Motorsports Surrey 13479 King George Blvd
This is your chance to test ride the new 2015 Zero Motorcycles.
Jeff Jolin, from Zero Motorcycles' head office in CA, will be at Daytona Motorsports - Surrey location from 10 am to 4 pm to answer all your questions about Electric Motorcycles.
- Is electric bike technology ready for prime time?
- Can electric really out perform a gas motorcycle?
- Are electric bikes cheaper to operate in the long run?
- How Environmentally Friendly are these bikes really?
You'll need to make a reservation in advance to test ride these bikes. Book your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org, or talk to Patrick at (604) 588 4988.
Important things to remember:
- Bring your own helmet and full riding gear (not supplied)
- Have a valid motorcycle drivers license (class 6)
- Demo rides are subject to suitable road and weather conditions
- Demo products are subject to change