BMW Test Ride 2
Date: Thursday, July 24th, 2014
You are invited to the BMW Motorrad Canada National Test Ride Event at Vancouver BMW Ducati
The ride has been extended to about an hour and a half to be able to give you, the rider, a good feel for the BMW product.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure which is the perfect motorcycle for you? Then join us at Vancouver BMW Ducati on July 24th to experience the latest BMW motorcycles in a safe and secure environment. A BMW test ride is like no other, for a small charitable donation ($20) you receive a lengthy group ride on a variety of roads that are chosen to highlight the unique qualities of a BMW motorcycle. Each ride looks to satisfy what a motorcycle should feel like being ridden on everything from city streets to country back roads and highways depending on the ride location. This is the best opportunity to try the newest technology from BMW Motorrad.
Things to remember before you participate in a BMW Motorrad Canada Test Ride Event:
- This is a group ride with dedicated BMW lead and tail personal to ensure the groups safety.
- You must be at least 19 years of age and possess a valid motorcycle license in the province that the ride event occurs.
- Full protective gear is required (Helmet, Boots, Gloves, Jacket, Pants). No exposed skin will be permitted.
All riders must arrive at least 15 mins prior to your scheduled ride time in order to:
- Complete the Test Ride Waiver
- Pay your charitable donation
- Participate in the Rider’s Meeting
- A BMW ride event fills up quickly. Please reserve your preferred motorcycle model and ride time in advance.
Each year, the BMW Motorrad Canada National Test Ride Program has raised money for local charities through the test ride donations. As a proud National Olympic Partner and Official Vehicle of the Canadian Olympic Team, all test ride donations collected this year at BMW Motorrad Test Ride Events will be going to help Canadian athletes in their quest for gold. All donations will be presented to the Canadian Olympic Foundation.