When: Friday, June 6 10am - 4pm
Where: Holeshot Motorsports (8867 201 St. Langley)
How: Call 604-882-3800 to book your ride
Suzuki Canada is bringing a fleet of brand new 2014 Suzuki to Holeshot, offering a great chance to test ride that new Suzuki you’ve always wanted. Motorcycles available:
- Hayabusa 1300R
- Gladius SFV650
- V-Strom 650
- *NEW* V-Strom 1000
- *NEW* V-Strom 1000 SE
- BURGMAN 650
- Boulevard M109R
- Boulevard C50T
- Boulevard C90T
- 18+ years old
- Full unrestricted motorcycle license
- Motorcycle helmet, which is designated and a minimum DOT approved for motorcycling. Riders choosing to use an open face helmet must have adequate eye protection. Note: "Beanie" helmets of any type are not allowed. Very old helmets may also be considered unsafe and accordingly not acceptable for our demo rides.
- Full finger riding gloves.
- Jeans without holes or riding pants.
- Boots or shoes that cover the ankles.
- A long sleeved jacket. (riders are responsible for bringing their own riding gear)
- He/she is not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
Demo rides will commence at 10am and will run on the hour with the last ride departing at 4pm. (times may vary depending on dealer) Bookings are done on a first come first served basis.
Upon completion of your fist demo ride, you will have the ability to sign up for additional demo rides. Additional rides are subject to availability. While we try to have full representation of all our Road legal motorcycles, some models may not be available at our demo ride events due to previous commitments.
Passengers are allowed providing they are of legal age, have proper riding gear and sign a waiver form. Should weather conditions become a safety concern (i.e. rain), rides may be cancelled or interrupted. Scheduled rides may continue during periods of light rain.