Welcome to Pacific Riding School
Let us inspire you to want more for yourself…
Dare to be different. Challenge the status quo where learning just the basics of riding is simply not enough.
Our graduates routinely describe their PRS experience as ‘unique’, ‘different’, ‘original’ and ‘unconventional’. Our reputation challenges the status quo and we continue to make each year more exciting, creative and multidimensional for our students, to give them the best possible experience.Meet Our Instructors View Our Courses Register Read Our Testimonials
Pacific Riding School is now mobile!
Our MSA Street or Enduro Course can be conducted in your local community.
|Why choose Pacific Riding School?||Why PRS's MSA Course interview by Sound RIDER|
|PRS on Shaw TV||PRS on JoyTV|
Highlights of British Columbia's most comprehensive motorcycle training school:
- Train with Eight-time Supersport Champion Mark Kruger
- Curriculum developed by Dat Louie, a Graduate of McGill University’s Faculty of Education
- BMW Motorrad Certified International Instructor (Enduro)
- Established in the industry since 1995!
- Sponsored by Honda
- Sponsored by Kawasaki
- Motorcycles provided for the course and first road test
- Shoei Qwest helmets provided
- Women's and Men's Joe Rocket 13.0 Balllistic jackets
- Knee and shin pads provided
- Privately owned training facilities
- Full radio communication between instructor and students
- In-house MSA certification
- 24 ICBC certified instructors and 10 Assessment Officers
- Instructors who are certified motorcycle mechanics
- Motorcycle Maintenance Courses
- Enduro Courses
- Advanced Riding Courses
Whether you ride a cruiser, sport bike or anything in between, PRS will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to navigate the streets, which will allow you to enjoy the pleasures of riding a motorcycle.Read More About Us