$495 + Tax
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns, or contact our office directly at 604.572.7312. Complete your registration at our Registration Page and select "Enduro Level 1".
March 26, 2017
April 23, 2017
May 28, 2017
June 25, 2017
July 9, 2017
August 13, 2017
The Enduro Course is a certified BMW Motorrad Enduro Training program designed for the rider looking to gain new set of riding techniques that is particular to off-road riding. Our certified BMW course is instructed by Mark Kruger who has trained at the BMW facilities in Hechlingen, Germany.
As an owner of an enduro motorcycle, you understand the need to change the way you ride on the pavement versus the dirt. Adventure motorcycles are large and for many road riders that can be intimidating in the tight confines of dirt roads. The BMW Motorrad curriculum will walk you through a logical sequential series of exercises that will give you all the necessary skills and confidence to take full advantage of what your motorcycle was design to do.
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate enduro riders. The 2 day course will incorporate:
Classroom (3 hours) 6:30pm - 9:30pm on a Wednesday at PRS covering:
- Hazard and safety
- Motorcycle set up for enduro
- Physics of motorcycle and rider
Enduro Riding (7 hours) 9:00am - 4:00pm on a Sunday (lunch provided) at Cloverdale Fairgrounds (map):
- Steering lock 180° and 360° turns
- Up/Down hills, stalling, compression drive up hill acceleration
- Parallel locks (6" rut 8" wide 30' long)
- Raised beam (8" wide 30' long)
- Insured on/off-road (enduro) motorcycle. All brands of motorcycles are welcome!
- DOT enduro tires (40% off / 60% on road minimum, 60% off / 40% on road recommended)
- Enduro or cross over dirt style boots
- Appropriate body armoured riding pants, jacket, gloves and minimum DOT full face helmet (off-road helmet recommended)
- Minimum 3 years or 10,000 km riding experience on or off-road
- Crash guards recommended (not required)
Regardless of your dirt experience, our certified course provides you with a new perspective to riding your enduro motorcycle, and help make enduro your passion!