All funds are charged in Canadian dollars.
For PRS 28 hr MSA course, we will supply:
- Jackets with armor protection
- Knee and shin guards
- Rain gear
- Safety Vest
- Use of Kenwood FM Communicators
- Use of Motorcycle
- ICBC Road Test Fee is NOT part of PRS Tuition
- ICBC Road Test Fee must be paid by student
- PRS cannot guarantee the MSA or class 6 licenses. ICBC has the right to reassess all course graduates and will have access to all training records
- All course fees must be paid in FULL on the first day of class
- PRS instructors will retain the right to remove a student from class
- If extra class time is required, private lessons are conducted at a charge of $75.00 per hour.
You are responsible for:
- A valid Motorcycle Learner’s Permit (no permit, no lessons, no refunds)
- Ankle high boots
- Denim pants
- Feel free to use your own motorcycle gear
Cancellations and Rescheduling
PRS requires a minimum of 14 days notice prior to your start date should you decide to change course dates. ALL COURSE FEES AND DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- IF A COURSE IS RESCHEDULED WITHOUT GIVING AT LEAST 14 DAYS NOTICE PRIOR TO YOUR START DATE, THERE WILL BE A RESCHEDULING FEE OF $150.00.
- WITHIN THE NOTICE WINDOW, CHANGES TO A COURSE SCHEDULE TO ACCOMMODATE DIFFERENT PARKING LOT OR ROAD RIDE DAYS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- IF A STUDENT MISSES ANY PARKING LOT TIME / ROAD RIDES THEY WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST UNTIL A SPOT BECOMES AVAILABLE WITH ANOTHER CLASS TO MAKE UP THE TIME MISSED.
- IF A STUDENT MISSES ANY PARKING LOT TIME / A ROAD RIDE THERE WILL BE A RESCHEDULING FEE OF $150.00 (EXCLUDING EMERGENCIES). PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE COURSE SO IF YOU MISS ANY TIME THROUGHOUT THE COURSE, ALL SUBSEQUENT CLASSES WILL HAVE TO BE RESCHEDULED IN FOR THE NEXT AVAILABILITY.
PLEASE NOTE: Students have 90 days from course start date to complete the course after which PRS is not responsible for providing the remaining unused hours of training.
Privacy of Information
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Pacific Riding School. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Pacific Riding School is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you . We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Pacific Riding School will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from Pacific Riding School at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Pacific Riding School takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Pacific Riding School collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is only used for processing payment and is not used for other purposes.
Only Pacific Riding School employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.