Welcome to Pacific Riding School
Let us inspire you to want more for yourself…
Our students recognize that our program is a reflection of hard earned credentials as opposed to “claimed” expertise. Students understand that learning from instructors, who continually train each year, is an invaluable experience that cannot be comparable to other schools. Our instructors continue to hone their riding skills by training at the best motorcycle schools in the United States. Our students understand that experience, knowledge and teaching strategies can only come from instructors who have won multiple Superbike Championships and have formal training in education from prestigious institutions such as McGill University. The idea of hiring an instructor that simply holds a motorcycle license as the only means of qualification simply will not do.
Our graduates routinely describe their PRS experience as ‘unique’, ‘different’, ‘original’ and ‘unconventional’. Our reputation challenges the status quo and we continue to make each year more exciting, creative and multidimensional for our students, to give them the best possible experience.
Read Our Testimonials
Why choose Pacific Riding School?
Highlights of British Columbia's most comprehensive motorcycle training program for riders with no previous experience:
- Train with Eight-time Supersport Champion Mark Kruger
- Curriculum developed by Dat Louie, a Graduate of McGill University’s Faculty of Education
- BMW Motorrad Certified International Instructor
- Sponsored by Honda
- Sponsored by Kawasaki
- Motorcycles provided for the course and first road test
- New for 2016 Shoei Qwest helmets provided
- Women's and Men's Joe Rocket 13.0 Balllistic jackets
- Knee and shin pads provided
- Privately owned training ground
- Full radio communication between instructor and students
- In-house MSA certification
- ICBC certified Assessment Officers
- State of the art class and shop facilities
- Instructors who are certified Motorcycle Mechanics
- Motorcycle Maintenance Courses
Whether you ride a cruiser, sport bike or anything in between, PRS will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to navigate the streets, which will allow you to enjoy the pleasures of riding a motorcycle.Read More About Us
Starting or improving your street riding, or getting ready for your off-road adventure? We have a course for you!
Our Lead Instructors
Our instructors are what makes us special (Click on our names to view our profile)
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More