People choose Pacific Riding School because we share a common belief that learning just the basics of riding is simply seen as a minimal standard.
Our students recognize that our program is a reflection of hard earned credentials as opposed to âclaimedâ expertise. Students understand that learning from instructors, who continually train each year, is an invaluable experience that cannot be comparable to other schools. Our instructors continue to hone their riding skills by training at the best motorcycle schools in the United States. Our students understand the experienced knowledge and teaching strategies can only come from instructors who have won multiple Superbike Championships and have formal training in education from prestigious institutions such as McGill University. The idea of hiring an instructor that simply holds a motorcycle license as the only means of qualification simply will not do.
Our graduates routinely describe their PRS experience as âuniqueâ, âdifferentâ, âoriginalâ and âunconventionalâ. Our reputation challenges the status quo and we continue to make each year more exciting, creative and multidimensional for our students, to give them the best possible experience.
Let us inspire you to want more for yourselfâŚ
Check out PRS on Shaw TV on full screen at YouTube or click the video below:
Highlights of British Columbia’s most comprehensive motorcycle training program:
- Train with Eight-time Supersport Champion Mark Kruger
- Curriculum developed by Dat Louie, a Graduate of McGill Universityâs Faculty of Education
- Our course is designed for riders with no previous riding experience.
- Sponsored by Kawasaki
- Sponsored by Suzuki Canada
- Motorcycles provided for the course and first road test
- Bell RS-1 helmets provided
- Joe Rocket True North Jackets (Jean Jackets are not acceptable)
- Alpinestars Ladies Stella Seville Jackets
- Knee and shin pads provided
- Privately owned training ground
- Full radio communication between instructor and students
- In-house MSA certification
- ICBC certified Assessment Officers
- State of the art class and shop facilities
- Instructors who are certified Motorcycle Mechanics
- American Sign Language teaching capable
- Motorcycle Maintenance Courses
Whether you ride a cruiser, sport bike or anything in between, PRS will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to navigate the streets, which will allow you to enjoy the pleasures of riding a motorcycle.